r
Well Bertie and JJ finally took the plunge! They got married on a blizzardy day in December, but the horrible weather didn't stop us from having a good time! It just stopped everyone else from coming! We ate ( as Brad is demonstrating), laughed ( as the boys are demonstrating), and danced (as Chad and I demonstrate any chance we get)! Nine months pregnant, and I still got it! Funny thing, I actually didn't get one single picture of the bride and groom together that day with the exception of the awesome cake in the face pictures! He got her GOOD! I mean GOOD! Like I might have cried if it were me! He could do no wrong in her eyes though so she just kept smiling and calmly reapplied her make-up! What a champ! She looked simply stunning and I'm so proud of her for the choices she's made. She is my best friend and I love her to death!



1 comment:
fh
Post a Comment