




Some of you might find this a little awkward, so sorry, but I love these! The photographer at Bertie's wedding offered me a discount to come and take some maternity pictures, so why not?! Now I have something to remember that awful nine months I spent uncomfortably, miserably, painfully creating our beautiful baby! Some girls say being pregnant is easy, beautiful, and love it... NOT ME! I have a whole new respect for moms, that's for sure. I'm glad to not have had to do it alone though. It turned out that the majority of our friends were having babies at the same time so it was nice to have the support and understanding from them. We're lucky to be having our kids at the same time and going through the experience together. I also want to give a shout out to Chad for putting up with me throughout the whole experience. It was a challenge for us from the very beginning. Just trying to get pregnant proved to be difficult and our first failed pregnancy was an experience that prepared us for any trial that might come our way. This pregnancy started off bad, with the horrible nausea that forced me to quit my job unexpectedly which placed a financial burden on us, but Chad supported me entirely. He waited on me hand and foot and never complained, and I mean never. It actually shocked me! Then as I got finally feeling better and quit throwing up after about 5 months, the discomfort set in. Backaches, leg and foot cramps, sleepless nights, weight gain, and the general discomforts of pregnancy turned out to be harder than we had both expected! Chad sure did step up to the plate and I'm lucky to have such a supportive husband. I love him so much and am so excited to be starting our family!!!



1 comment:
I'm so excited for your posts! Your pregnancy pics are beautiful and make me wish I would have had some done. We'll have to get together soon!
Post a Comment