Friday, February 20, 2009
The holidays came and went really fast this year. Not a lot of time to really enjoy them with the chaos of a wedding, bridal showers, baby showers, and everything in between, not to mention my bad attitude stemming from being as big as a house! We did manage to get through them though and it's no surprise that they turned out great and memorable as always. The boys had a big football game Thanksgiving morning followed by the usual feast and games of which Chad and I always seem to loose at! Christmas was meager this year, obviously, but Chad is always overjoyed when he opens a huge bag filled with underwear and socks! We woke up Christmas morning and played Street Fighter for awhile before heading over to my parents house to open some gifts there and, of course, eat all day long. Just for the record, I beat Chad EVERY SINGLE ROUND. My birthday fell in there among the holidays and I finally got an awesome camera that I have yet to totally figure out and I really need some Photoshop lessons! But I am obsessed with photography and some day will learn how to do it and not just admire it! Someday. And it looks like I screwed up with the pictures and they're in the wrong spot! Bear with me, I'm a total rookie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment