You are updated! I love all of your pictures and posts. Camryn looks so sweet! I love the picture of Chad's belly next to yours... he never passes up an opportunity to show what he's got in the gut! Congratulations on everything! You have such a beautiful family.
Finally you updated. Yeah! She is so dang precious. Those pics could be in an ANNE GEDDES book. I can't wait to see her. Keep the pictures coming and the blog updated so I can see how she is growing.
Oh my ADORABLE!! She's SO PRECIOUS!! I miss the newborns!! It's amazing isn't it? I love the picture of you holding her for the first time, and it looks like you are in tears. That's how I was too! So special, nothing like it in the world!! You guys are adorable! CUTE family!!
I love, love these pics!! how fun, I Can't wait to have our little boy, Im pretty sure I will have the same obsession with our baby! she is just so cute!!
We currently live in Lehi, and just had our first baby girl, Kamryn Marie. We've been married for 3 1/2 years now and keep on truckin'. We hope you enjoy our blog:)
4 comments:
You are updated! I love all of your pictures and posts. Camryn looks so sweet! I love the picture of Chad's belly next to yours... he never passes up an opportunity to show what he's got in the gut! Congratulations on everything! You have such a beautiful family.
Finally you updated. Yeah! She is so dang precious. Those pics could be in an ANNE GEDDES book. I can't wait to see her. Keep the pictures coming and the blog updated so I can see how she is growing.
Oh my ADORABLE!! She's SO PRECIOUS!! I miss the newborns!! It's amazing isn't it? I love the picture of you holding her for the first time, and it looks like you are in tears. That's how I was too! So special, nothing like it in the world!! You guys are adorable! CUTE family!!
I love, love these pics!! how fun, I Can't wait to have our little boy, Im pretty sure I will have the same obsession with our baby! she is just so cute!!
Post a Comment