I just think these are cute and some of the moments when we're smiles instead of tears! I love to get her dressed in all the cute outfits and accessories we have for her! She is still too small for a lot of it, but I don't care! And I swear she's not supposed to be able to lift her head like she does! That's crazy to me. I drink a lot of milk, so that must be it! Haha! We love the baby carrier too. Well, Chad does at least. It still kinda scares me, but he walks all around the house with her in it and she loves to look up at everything so that's another thing that prevents the crying for a little bit. Chad's a big help when it comes to making her stop crying. She gets all stressed out a lot of times when I'm trying to calm her down. They say it's because moms smell like milk so it makes babies instinctivley want to eat even if they're not hungry. So Chad can calm her down instantly most of the time. I think it's the milk thing, but he swears he's just got the touch. That could be it too... or at least he can think that! She does love her daddy though! That's for sure!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Happy Days... or Moments!
I just think these are cute and some of the moments when we're smiles instead of tears! I love to get her dressed in all the cute outfits and accessories we have for her! She is still too small for a lot of it, but I don't care! And I swear she's not supposed to be able to lift her head like she does! That's crazy to me. I drink a lot of milk, so that must be it! Haha! We love the baby carrier too. Well, Chad does at least. It still kinda scares me, but he walks all around the house with her in it and she loves to look up at everything so that's another thing that prevents the crying for a little bit. Chad's a big help when it comes to making her stop crying. She gets all stressed out a lot of times when I'm trying to calm her down. They say it's because moms smell like milk so it makes babies instinctivley want to eat even if they're not hungry. So Chad can calm her down instantly most of the time. I think it's the milk thing, but he swears he's just got the touch. That could be it too... or at least he can think that! She does love her daddy though! That's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment