Friday, February 20, 2009

How to Host A Murder






Seriously, one of the coolest things I've ever done! No- this isn't Halloween all over again. Jeff and Amber invited us over on New Years for a Murder Mystery party! Way cooler than anything any of y'all might have done on New Years! Just kidding! Basically, it's a mystery game like Mafia where someone gets killed and you fight against each other to figure out who the murderer is, except you act this out! We all had a character and had to come dressed up to play the part! SO FUN! Chad was a lawyer/golfer and won best costume! He looked awesome and as you all can imagine, loved playing the part! Jeff got runner up because he had to play 2 characters, a Dr. and a...banker I think. HILARIOUS! Of course Amber looked amazing as... whatever she was! I can't remember hers either! The wig totally played though! Bertie was an author lookin' all sexy in her sweater and eye glasses and as fitting as it was, JJ was a mountain man! Even Sheryl played her part as a secratary and how awesome did she look?! I was an actress, looking all akward with a huge belly, but hey, I came to play! We had a great time and created quite the memory! If anyone ever gets the chance to go to one of those and you're with people half as cool as my family, you'll have an awesome time, so go! But you have to go all out with the costumes! Go big or go home! It was quite the way to bring in the new year! Go 2009!

No comments: