I was nervous to give Kamryn a bath so this isn't her first bath, but one of the many! They say only bathe your baby like twice a week, but ya right! Bath time has proven to be one of our favorite times! She loves it! She gets really fussy, I mean REALLY fussy, later in the evening, so I like to give her a bath at night just to at least stop the crying for a little bit. Doesn't help the overall fuss fests though. She still won't fall asleep until late, but I'm not complaining. I think it could be a lot worse. I'm almost getting to the point where I want to put her to bed and let her cry it out until she fallls asleep. Not there yet though. I let her cry one night for an hour and felt like it was child abuse! Now I'll wait 15 minutes and go get her. I love to rock her, and sing to her, and cuddle with her! The best is when I'm burping her and she just falls asleep on my shoulder! I'll just leave her there until she wakes back up! I can't help myself! The books tell you not to do those things, so hopefully I'm not doing damage by not "training" her enough... WHATEVER! We do what we want! My mom wants to ring my neck whenever I tell her about something I've read in a book and stress about if I'm doing something "right" or not. She says we've been blessed with motherly intuition so USE IT cause you can't get that from a book! I think that's good advise. Love Ya Mom!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Bath time!
I was nervous to give Kamryn a bath so this isn't her first bath, but one of the many! They say only bathe your baby like twice a week, but ya right! Bath time has proven to be one of our favorite times! She loves it! She gets really fussy, I mean REALLY fussy, later in the evening, so I like to give her a bath at night just to at least stop the crying for a little bit. Doesn't help the overall fuss fests though. She still won't fall asleep until late, but I'm not complaining. I think it could be a lot worse. I'm almost getting to the point where I want to put her to bed and let her cry it out until she fallls asleep. Not there yet though. I let her cry one night for an hour and felt like it was child abuse! Now I'll wait 15 minutes and go get her. I love to rock her, and sing to her, and cuddle with her! The best is when I'm burping her and she just falls asleep on my shoulder! I'll just leave her there until she wakes back up! I can't help myself! The books tell you not to do those things, so hopefully I'm not doing damage by not "training" her enough... WHATEVER! We do what we want! My mom wants to ring my neck whenever I tell her about something I've read in a book and stress about if I'm doing something "right" or not. She says we've been blessed with motherly intuition so USE IT cause you can't get that from a book! I think that's good advise. Love Ya Mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
get those little legs spread open baby girl I want a really good taste of your newborn p-ss-
Post a Comment