Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Blog is Alive Again

So, I have officially fallen off the planet in the blogging world. People keep telling me that I need to update it (or else!!!), so I have decided to make their wishes come true and hopefully the death threats will stop...

Well, we have a lot to talk about these days. I went back to school full-time @ the University of Phoenix and continue to work full-time as Business Analyst at Investools. Kim is pregnant with our first child (for the second time) and is due Jan. 11th. We are so freakin' excited to start our family we can hardly contain ourselves. Kim literally can't contain herself. She has had morning sickness like no one's business and I wake up to her throwing up every morning. She's a trooper though and trys to keep a good attitude about it, even though she tells me every day that she is going to quit her job. I try to cater to her as much as possible and can't even imagine the discomfort she is going through.

There is also another girl in our family who just gave birth. Our dog Shay had 7 puppies about 2 weeks ago and they are the cutest things ever. Kim some how managed to sell 5 of them on KSL so far and her brother Brad is going to take one. That leaves one for us, but we haven't decided if we are going to take on the responsibility of a second dog yet...
We have been really busy lately. We spoke in Church a few weeks ago for the first time, and let me tell you, I am glad it's over. The week prior to speaking, consumed my thoughts and mind, and I couldn't function. Luckily everything went smooth, and Kim only left me 10 minutes to talk so it worked out. We are in the process of finishing our basement and backyard at the same time. It's been fun for Kim and I to design our backyard and pick out items for the basement. Hopefully it turns out good. I just picked up a 96 tacoma and am selling our Acura MDX. We decided it would be smart to get rid of a car payment and I've wanted a truck for awhile now, so hopefully that all works out.

Our summer has been fun so far, with Kim's brother Jeff buying a boat. For some reason he thinks we're pretty cool and invites us to go out with him frequently ;). We both love the water and have the convienence of Utah Lake 5 minutes away.

Jeff with Jaxon and Kaylee...

Kim and Amber having a good time...

Tubings finest...
Last week we went out with the Ashby's on their boat, so needless to say we've been spoiled so far this summer. Thanks Chad for eating my sandwich and showing us a good time. We always have fun with you guys...

Ashby handling the 2 foot sandwich...

Double-ski special...Anyways, I've written a short novel and my hands hurt. I promise my postings will be more frequent and we'll keep you guys up to date...

4 comments:

Option Addict said...

I was contemplating teaching a blogging course at the University of Phoenix, but then it occured to me that school is gay. But so is blogging for that matter.

Keep the posts coming. Your family members depend on your updates. So far, you have been letting us down.

Niner.

C & E said...

I'm glad you're back. Boating was a blast! We loved the sandwhich!

Brianne said...

Yay, a baby! Hope we see you guys soon.

ry and kels snow said...

HEy! Congrats! that is so exciting that your prego! really thats awesome! we are hoping to get p with our first for the second time soon too!! Lets hang out one of these day! our blog is ryanandkelsie.blogspot.com