Friday, November 02, 2007
Spencer Autumn Extravaganza
Happy Halloween Everyone. Although Kim and I did not make the attempt to dress up this year, we did make an attempt at carving pumpkins over at Taylor and Krystal's place...
Pumpkins from right to left: Mike D and Diana, Carter, Taylor, Chad, Brett G, Kim, Brent...
We made a mess...
Happy 26th to Mike D!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Dude,
I like the blog makeover. Nicely done!
Thanks for the link,
Option Addict
you guys are still so cute! Love you, brianne
and don't worry holidays get way more fun with kids! and super duper messier too!
k so maybe by the time you update your blog we will all have already gone on our cruise together and you can post those pics!
okay so I think I need to come all the way down there just to UPDATE your blog!!!
I don't know why I'm even looking at this blog...it never changes. I should have it all memorized by now.
Post a Comment