Friday, October 26, 2007

Shay (The Best Dog Ever)

So for those of you that didn't know, Kim had a miscarriage awhile back. It was a hard thing to go through and I don't wish it upon anyone, especially the person I care about most in my life and my best friend. Anyways, instead of starting our family, we decided to get a dog as a temporary supplement. Her name is Shay and is the best puppy ever. She's a half lab/half pointer mix and is super smart. We got her @ 5 weeks old (which is super young), but she's already mostly potty trained, can sit, lay, and shake. Not bad, considering Kim and I are rookies at this dog raising thing and have only had her just over a month. Shay is definitely a lot of work and more than expected, but she is worth it and we love her. In fact I think she has moved up the totem pole and surpassed me on Kim's favorites list ;)...


No comments: