Friday, October 26, 2007

Camping @ Fairview (The Neel Secret spot)

Brent Neel is the man, what else can I say. Not only did he put together my favorite camping trip of 2007, but I caught my first trout of the year that was big enough to take home and eat. I cooked that bad boy up for dinner and it wasn't too bad if I do say so myself. The crew included, the Spencers, The Kelly Neel family, B-Neel, JNC, Bertie, Kim, and myself. We rode four-wheelers, shot bb-guns (a little side note, Susan is a dead eye, she couldn't miss, and I put my money on her against anyone, any day), fished, played games around the fire. It was epic. Here's some pics...


Brent and I woke up and went fishing @ 6 am. Carter went off and went hunting with his bros that were up there. When we got back from fishing, Brent cooked everyone breakfast and it hit the spot...Here's my trout that I caught. From the lake to the grill...
Our camp setup...

No comments: