I know, I know. She's only one and wouldn't know the difference if we celebrated or not, but I didn't care! We actually celebrated twice! Brick Oven is kind of a family birthday tradition so the family went there for dinner Monday night. FREE ROOTBEER!! I embarrassed everyone a little when I asked for a piece of birthday mousse pie for her, but they came and sang and we clapped and she LOVED IT! It was hilarious watching her try and eat the mousse. It might be her new favorite thing! FUN times!
Monday, January 25, 2010
BIRTHDAY
I know, I know. She's only one and wouldn't know the difference if we celebrated or not, but I didn't care! We actually celebrated twice! Brick Oven is kind of a family birthday tradition so the family went there for dinner Monday night. FREE ROOTBEER!! I embarrassed everyone a little when I asked for a piece of birthday mousse pie for her, but they came and sang and we clapped and she LOVED IT! It was hilarious watching her try and eat the mousse. It might be her new favorite thing! FUN times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment