Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mexico / 2 Year Anniversary

So it's been awhile since my last post, but we've been busy. We just got back from Mexico celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Having never been out of the country, I didn't know what to expect, but our trip was amazing and we are already wanting to go back...
The beaches there were incredible (Kim enjoying herself)...
Kim couldn't keep me out of the water...
Our hotel was amazing...































On the first day we went on a jungle tour around the lagoon and then to a national reserve for some snorkeling. We both thought we were going to die, due to the old school boat that we were driving and the waves were super choppy. We were literally in the middle of the ocean driving this little boat!















After the boat/snorkeling/jungle adventure we went and walked around at the Isla Visa mall that was right next to our hotel...
















The next day we took a boat to Isla Mueres, which is a small island located just off the coast of Cancun.




We went kayaking, took a bike tour around the island, and then took a taxi to downtown for some exploring...





Kim enjoying the band playing on the boat ride back to Cancun...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! You guys looked like you had a blast. One day ... one day Adam and I will go on a vacation we can fully enjoy with no kids or INLAWs!!! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I was thinking maybe just a GIRL cruise would be fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think you two never read these comments! haha love you, brianne

Rachel said...

hey! I got your link from Brianne's and just wanted to say HI! this is Rachel Sandifer, you guys look great. congrats on the baby. being a mom is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you offer a link to my blog, assface?

Option Addict

Anonymous said...

okay so I have no idea who the anonymous comment came from but wow.