So I took a long break from this blogging thing, but I am back at it. Where do I start!Well the big news in our lives is that Kim is pregnant!!! We couldn't be happier and are excited about the new addition to our family. Her due date is on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) and she is the cutest pregnant woman I has ever seen. So what if I am a little bias, she's my sweetheart. We are going to Cancun in a couple of weeks for our 2 year anniversary. I have never been out of the country so I am pumped and look forward to doing nothing for 7 days. I've decided that before I become a dad, that it's time to take care of me first. So I've started playing basketball with Jeff @ 6am MWF. It's hard to get out of bed, but I can see results already, and remember now why I love the game of basketball. So far Kim's symptoms of being pregnant are pretty minimal, other than she is tired all of the time. She has been good about eating right and exercising, but she already wants to buy baby clothes! Anyways, we're doing good and hope all of our families and friends are doing the same. We miss you!!! Until next time...this is Chad and Kim signing off.
Friday, July 20, 2007
So I took a long break from this blogging thing, but I am back at it. Where do I start!Well the big news in our lives is that Kim is pregnant!!! We couldn't be happier and are excited about the new addition to our family. Her due date is on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) and she is the cutest pregnant woman I has ever seen. So what if I am a little bias, she's my sweetheart. We are going to Cancun in a couple of weeks for our 2 year anniversary. I have never been out of the country so I am pumped and look forward to doing nothing for 7 days. I've decided that before I become a dad, that it's time to take care of me first. So I've started playing basketball with Jeff @ 6am MWF. It's hard to get out of bed, but I can see results already, and remember now why I love the game of basketball. So far Kim's symptoms of being pregnant are pretty minimal, other than she is tired all of the time. She has been good about eating right and exercising, but she already wants to buy baby clothes! Anyways, we're doing good and hope all of our families and friends are doing the same. We miss you!!! Until next time...this is Chad and Kim signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment